XFCE changing default session

Raghavendra Prabhu rrprabhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:01:07 CEST 2009

Hi
I want to create  a default XFCE session.

I am making changes in /etc/xdg

My startup scripts creates new user directories and .config files
where xfce session
parameters are created for the user. I know that i can modify these
parameters.

But I want to modify the default session that is created for these users. ie
For all the users, a modified session (where I would have made changes to
some config files) have to be loaded for each and every user who logs on to
the system.

Currently I am only able to autosave session for each user and the new
session only loads for that user.

Prabhu