having Shading/unshading function only for one specific application window with xfce

Yves Perez perez at cena.fr
Fri Sep 26 16:51:53 CEST 2008

Thank you for your answer.
We're all brother's and sister's, aren't we ? :-)

... i tried devilspie !!! ... Wonderful thing. I installed it and it
work perfectly, except that ...
It do not seem to meet my "special" need ( ... i wish  i'am wrong).
Let me explain :
In fact i want a specific decoration for my window application (a
shade/unshade button And title)
I found this :
*decorate*
    *Add the window manager decorations to the current window (returns
    boolean). *
.... i'd like it to be more precise and being able to specify the
content of the decoration window.

Yves.