drag'n'select desktop icons

Roman Muñoz Roncal intxixu at gisa-elkartea.org
Thu Sep 25 12:35:25 CEST 2008

It really drags multiple files/folders to the trash; it also cuts
multiple files/folder after selecting them; but if dragging
from one place to another on the desktop, only one is dragged.

Also, files/folders can be dragged from trash bin to Desktop icon on
side pane in thunar; but they can not be dragged to Desktop as usual
when thunar displays home directories.

I'll test it more on spare time, but it is quite good. Thanks again

Roman