xfrun4 problems

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Fri Sep 19 17:23:35 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:27:43AM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> So for now we're just going to use hardcoded defaults in the app until
> I can figure out what the best thing to do with xfconf to make setting
> defaults a bit easier.  (Hopefully by beta2!)

While at it, it would be nice if the scheme could support multiple
configuration dirs. For example for shipping a “vendor branding” which
can be overrided by a local administrator, which in turn can be
overrided by a local user.

Currently (in Debian) we patch libxfce4util to add a folder in
XFCE_RESOURCE_CONFIG but it's a bit hackish.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis