xfrun4 problems

Perriman chuchiperriman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:12:40 CEST 2008

Hi all!!

	Thanks for the response. My keyboard setings panel is not the
same. In your screenshot there are only two tabs but I have three tabs.
In the first tab I can see: Key map: default, emacs, in the second tab
I can set the keys and the third tab is the accessibility.

	I have downloaded the source code from trunk and I supose I
have the last version...

I have updated these projects:

svn co http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/modules/trunk
svn co http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/xfc/trunk