xfrun4 problems

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 18 20:18:49 CEST 2008

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Perriman <chuchiperriman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Please run
>>>
>>>   xfconf-query -c xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts -l
>> /<Meta>1
>> /<Control><Meta>e
>> /<Meta>2
>> /e
>> /<Control>e
>
> Funny, I got exactly the same broken shortcuts by default after
> upgrading on a system here. Seems the default shortcuts are broken, I
> couldn't type "e" which is not very convenient :)

Well then report the bug :-P .

There aren't any defaults, so you probably ran into an issue with the
settings migration script (which should have migrated your old active
keytheme).

If you have a problem with this, open a bug and attach your old key
theme file so I can see where the problem is with migrating it.

	-brian