Wiki page added to collect info on Linpus Linux

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Sat Sep 13 18:02:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I just recently got a Acer Aspire One, and while poking a bit around
in the system it's interesting to see what is Xfce, what is not, and
most of all what parts of Xfce got modified! There has been some talk
in the irc channel about this, but I thought it would be good to have
a central place to collect this information. I added a page to the
wiki:
  http://wiki.xfce.org/aceraspireone

It'd be great if everyone would add any info they find there, so that
it can be available to a broader audience.

Auke, if those kernel patches you mentioned some time ago are publicly
available, it'd be great if you could add a link to them to the wiki.

Thanks everyone, and let's see how much we can find out! Who knows,
maybe there is even something worthy to get ported into Xfce proper
;-).

~David