ANN: midori version 0.0.21 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:41:19 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Could I propose you allow for configurable hot-keys?

To expand on the idea.. with Firefox and Opera profiles, although I
understand that implementing this could prove time-consuming. If
looking for inspiration, the code of emelFM2 [1] could come in handy.
The file manager's key bindings are completely configurable, and if
the code's design is suitable, and there are no licence clashes, why
not a code import? But I think there is a clash: Midori is LGPL, while
emel is GPLed.

Liviu

[1] http://emelfm2.net/