Virtual Desktops problems

lee adams ldms307 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:45:18 CET 2008

papers and look stuff up. I'm not interested in development. Can any
anyone point me to where i can over ride my my present linpus system
and get rid of this root(root) killall or its fallback- contact
administrator. I assume that the trogen that has detroyed my comp and
stolen my id has followed me. It's a clever one that has cost me 10
drives, 6 motherboards, 7 oem's-XP home, Xp Pro's, Vista Starter and
Vista basic. blah, blah. l just want ot be able to use the net again.
 Any ideas? Yeah, i've thought of just giving up and buying newspapers
or just not question what goes on in the world and why.