Installing XFCE on eeepc

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xfce at tikei.de
Wed Nov 19 07:47:58 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 21:03:08 +0100, Anders Lind wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I have just bought myself an Eeepc 900 and wants to install Xfce on it
> and I tried to run the graphic installer but it complains that the
> tmp-directory is too small and now I am trying figure out how to change

I never used this installer, but...

This /tmp issue depends on your local system setup, and this isn't
anything Xfce specific. So it is hard to tell what you need to do. Some
systems use a /tmp partition, some systems just put it on the root
partition, some systems mount a tmpfs to /tmp. So, if you are looking
for help on a more appropriate place, you should give at least some
minimal details about your system if you expect to get real help.

Regards,
Tino