Problems with libexo svn

Perriman chuchiperriman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:01:53 CET 2008

Hi all,

	I have problems compiling libexo. I have downloaded all package
from svn and I get this error when compile libexo:

exo-thumbnail.c: In function 'exo_thumbnail_load':
exo-thumbnail.c:105: error: format not a string literal and no format
arguments exo-thumbnail.c: In function 'exo_thumbnail_save':
exo-thumbnail.c:143: error: format not a string literal and no format
arguments exo-thumbnail.c:163: error: format not a string literal and
no format arguments exo-thumbnail.c: In function
'_exo_thumbnail_get_for_file': exo-thumbnail.c:211: error: format not a
string literal and no format arguments

The line where the problem is:

g_set_error (error, G_FILE_ERROR, G_FILE_ERROR_NOENT, g_strerror
(ENOENT));

I have glib 2.18.2 and gcc 4.3.2 (ubuntu 8.10)

After three days trying to compile, uninstall, install.... nothing
works. Can you help me or fix that if it is a problem??

Thanks!!!!