Returning to xfce4 after kde creates issues

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:26:25 CET 2008

Hi all,
 I had a similar yet dis-similar experience when coming from GNOME.
What happens is that the right-click on the desktop doesn't work as
well as none of the items which are in the Desktop Directory are
displayed. This is on Ubuntu and Xubuntu 8.10 running xfce 4.4.2 .

The above workaround of backing up the session directory under .cache
worked for me. If needed can file a bug in xubuntu, but would need
against which package should I file the bug against.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal