ANN: xfce4-sensors-plugin version 0.10.99.6 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Tue Nov 4 08:13:45 CET 2008

On mar, 2008-11-04 at 01:40 +0000, timystery at arcor.de wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> here's a new release of the sensors-plugin with batters being read
> from
> sysfs, with libnotify support and netcat being usable when requesting
> disk temperatures.
>
> Plans include some work on alarms, celaning up the sysfs code and
> moving more towards sysfs for the 0.11.0 release.

I have two things about this new release (which works pretty fine, btw):

- the “hddtemp not usable” message is displayed when launching
xfce4-sensors even if one checked the “suppress the warning in the
future” when adding the plugin.
- the xfce4-sensors interface has some useless colums, for example the
“show” with checkboxes.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis