newbie questions on xfce

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sat May 31 20:34:48 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Globe Trotter <itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Umh. In the shortcuts tab in the window manager settings.
>> You select
>> the shortcut theme to use from the list to the right....
>
> Hmmm....I click on Settings -> Window Manager Settings. I get 4 tabs for style, keyboard focus and advanced.
>
> I go to Keyboard. MyTheme is highlighted. I click on it some more. No change. Is this what you were suggesting I do?
>
> Many thanks again,
> Trotter

Yes. When it is selected, the shortcuts defined within it should be
active. In any case, I tried doing exactly what you wanted to do (bind
raise window to f1), and it worked wonderfully. One thing you could
try is going into the keyboard settings to check so no command
shortcut is overriding it (ie also binding f1).

// Alexander