newbie questions on xfce

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 18:09:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am new to xfce (moving from fvwm2) and would very much appreciate any help with regard to three questions:

(1) I would like to be able to keybind raising the window to F1 (let's say) and lowering the window using F2, moving the window using F3. How can I achieve this?

(2) I have a dual-core processor, however only one shows up in the CPU (proc/mem/swap) display. How do I get both to show up? Two do show up when I use xosview. Actually, can I bind xosview to the panel?

(3) I also want to be able to get rid of some window titlebars completely, for instance for xosview above. How do I do this?

Many thanks for all your time and best wishes,
Trotter