Xfburn Feedback

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:54:59 CEST 2008

On 5/28/08, David Mohr <damailings at mcbf.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback! It's good to know some people out there are
>  already using it.

Tested it on more occasions, and in all feels OK. Also, hat off for
the ease of use and the intuitive interface. However,

>  Feel free to email me or the list any comments / suggestions for
>  improvement, even if they are not bugs.

I can report that Xfburn will probably miss-burn the CD if I make
modifications to the composition. Say, add couple files, then remove
some, rename others, add/remove a directory, etc. I also lost a couple
CDs with compositions containing folder names distinguished by one
digit, only; say, among other folders, it has
ce_était_ici_cd1
ce_était_ici_cd2

The CD would burn, contain the correct file structure, but generate
input/output errors and, if I remember correctly, certain files would
play, others wouldn't (possibly the disc was damaged in its entirety).
Using,
ce_était_ici_cd-one
ce_était_ici_cd-two

would make Xfburn burn everything correctly.

/me eagerly awaits DVD burning support.

Regards,
Liviu