Xfburn Feedback

Pascal Gervais pggervais at yahoo.ca
Wed May 28 17:55:03 CEST 2008

:
> Recently Jean-François said he needed some user
> feedback for Xfburn.
> (Before he would include it in a xfce release.)
> I've burned several iso CD images with no problem.
> I'll try burning some data files for backup purposes
> in the near future.

Hi

I use also the latest svn under Debian Lenny and Sid,
but only with some cd-rw at this time.

What I have experienced with success:
Creating images
Burning images
Burning compositions
Fast and complete blanking
With or without "Eject disk" at the end
It show the pop-up if the disc is already blank
The messages if the disk is already full
The message and pop-up if the media isn't erasable
The message and pop-up if the drive is empty

What I find very weird:
When I create a new composition and click on the Add
button without selecting files or directories in the
file browser, xfburn seems to automatically select and
scan all my home directory. That may take considerable
time and require the user to kill the Xfburn process.
It would be nice to have a pop-up window showing the
status and where we could cancel the process.

Thanks

      Devenez un meilleur amigo grâce à Yahoo! Courriel
http://cf.promos.yahoo.com/courriel/visiteguidee2/