Minor issue with a panel?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Thu May 15 14:09:30 CEST 2008

I have a dual screen system and I am using 4 panels, 2 on each screen and 1 on each screen has autohide enabled (the bottom ones).
And when I log in, the panel on the first screen that should autohide, hides... But the panel on the second screen does not hide and I also have two
items added to this panel that is missing, until I move my mouse over the panel; then the two items appear (a task list and a pager) and the panel
then hides when I move my mouse away from the panel..

Is this a known problem or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: