Mousescrolling in terminal

Andreas Rönnquist andreas.ronnquist at meritkonsult.se
Wed May 14 21:04:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

How about making holding shift while using the mousewheel scrolling in
the terminal scroll one line, instead of the current behaviour which
scrolls several? (Currently there is no difference holding shift or
not.)

I did see this behaviour in another terminal, and now I rather miss it
using the Xfce terminal.

Though, I am on Debian Stable, thus using a somewhat older version, and
it might be that it is already implemented in later versions, please
inform me if it is so.
Would you like me to file a wish-list bug?

/Andreas