Preparing Xfce4 Taskmanager

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:47:55 CEST 2008

Hi Harold,

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 03:05:44PM +0200, Harold Aling wrote:
> On Fri, 9 May 2008 14:39:53 +0200, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello translators,
> >
> > For the ones interested, you can compile and test the code, feedback
> > welcome.
>
> Just compiled & installed it... Looking good!
>
> Exept for rows being duplicated,

On what arch are you running it?  64bits?

> deselected and the view scrolls down on each refresh when sorted on a
> 'changin' column like RSS or CPU ;)

What version of gtk+ are you using?  Tho all of this may be related by
the duplications.

There is an open bug for it, concerning the current stable version 0.3
(#4059).  I just compiled on my amd64 and it indeed duplicates the
entries.  I need to fix it :)

> -H-

Mike