VMware Server Console and the mouse?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Thu May 8 23:32:26 CEST 2008

There is a strange thing happening with the mouse when using the vmware console connected to a windows guest.
When I try to move the mouse outside the vmware window (the part where Windows resides),
the mouse jumps to the upper left corner of the screen instead of just moving outside the Windows window... Is this a
known problem with xfce or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: