Application opening at the wrong screen?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Sun May 4 18:35:37 CEST 2008

I have moved and deleted some panels back and forth and when I now start a program from the quicklauncher on my seconds
screen, the program is started on my first screen... Is there some settings somewhere where I can state that the program
started at my ssecond screen should be opened at my second screen or is there something else I can do to make this work
again?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: