thunar default ``open with'' applications

Jimmy Wu jimmywu013+xfce at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:48:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

I was just wondering where the settings are stored for thunar's file
extension/mime associations (ie right click -> "open with" )
For some reason, all of a sudden everything wants to open with
Mousepad by default instead of something that makes sense.
If someone could just point me to the right directory, or a way to
just reset to defaults, that would be great.  I've been looking in
~/.config, /etc/xdg, but I haven't found anything

Thanks in advance!

--
Jimmy Wu
Registered Linux User #454138