Mouse configuration file to disable right-click

Scott Trafford scott.trafford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:22:01 CET 2008

I have searched for 2 days to try and get this working.  No luck.

Does XFCE use xorg.conf for its mouse configuration?  I am trying to create
a kiosk and disable the mouse right-click.  I am running in kiosk mode, but
you can still right-click on a desktop Launcher (which I need in case the
program I am running is closed by a kiosk user) and get to just about
everything.

I have tried to use the following in xorg.conf without success:

Section "InputDevice"
Option   "Buttons"  "1"
EndSection

Does anyone know how to disable right-click in xfce?  Or any other/better
solutions?

Thanks,
Scott