gsoc results

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Mar 18 18:24:50 CET 2008

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> As some of you probably already noticed, we did not get accepted as a
> mentoring org for GSoC this year.  Ah well.  I'll see about asking why
> we didn't get accepted.
>
> There's always next year if anyone has the motivation and time to apply
> for us.

for anyone who is interested in still trying to get anything done for Xfce - I can
try again this year to work with my X.org friends to see if we can use their gsoc
acceptance for Xfce.

we did this last year and the X.org people I know are more than happy to help us
out again this year. I'm not sure how this will work but it's a possibility that
we can probably coordinate.

Auke