New XFCE distribution

Roberto J. Dohnert rjdohnert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:37:01 CET 2008

I addressed this on my developers blog.  Zebuntu aims to be Zeta and
BeOS.  I dont.  my theme and window decoration are just a nod to Be
inc.  I dont plan to have backwards compatibility with BeOS or run Be
apps.  The only way I will have Haiku compatibility is depending on how
Haiku adoption goes when (if) its ever released.  I wish the Zebuntu
team the best of luck and I did ship first ;) but hey PC/OS has been in
controlled beta for a year.