numeric little keybord doesn't start woorking at the boot

galette at tin.it galette at tin.it
Mon Jun 30 14:45:10 CEST 2008

Thank you
I've installed numlockx as you said and I add some lines in a
configuration file in /etc/....as I found in a Ubuntu doc( found
searching about numlock package)

Many thanks
Alessia

originale----
"galette at tin.it"<galette at tin.it>, "XFCE general discussion list"
<xfce at xfce.org>
>Ogg: Re: numeric little keybord doesn't start
woorking at the boot

galette at tin.it ha scritto:
>> Dear all
>> I'm not sure this is a Xfce
issue ...I've searched in the Xfce
>> documentation but I'haven't found
nothing that can help my to solve
>> this problem.
>> At the start up
and every time I log out and re-login the
>> numeric little keyboard in
the right of my keybord doesn't work and I
>> have to  push the "block
num" button to activate it.
>> I can't guess
>> where exactly is the
problem . Some option to set in the distribution
>> (Xubuntu 7), or int
the desktop manager? I 've looked at prefernces--

>> >preferences
menager--> keyboard but I think there isn't a such option.

>> Could
some one help me to focus the problem?
>> My menus are in Italian

and I'm not sure of the correct traslation.
>> Thanks
>> Alessia
>>

>----
>>
>{it} potresti installare il pacchetto "numlockx"
>
>{en} you
could install the package "numlockx"