Unable to launch XFCE Settings Manager

Setya Djajadinata jsetya at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 08:29:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

FYI,

I installed XFCE in Fedora 9 using command 'sudo yum groupinstall XFCE'
without any window manager previously installed (no GNome, no KDE).

But I also have another Fedora 9 box running both Gnome & XFCE. On this one
I choose XFCE when logging in and have no problem launching the setting
manager.

So the problem persists if you only have XFCE as your window manager.

Regards,

Setya