Unable to launch XFCE Settings Manager

Setya Djajadinata jsetya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:56:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

When installing Fedora 9 I choose XFCE as the window manager and left Gnome
& KDE unchecked. But then I failed to log in, it turned out that XFCE didn't
actually get installed. So I logged in to Fedora without X11 and installed
XFCE from command line. All worked well, I could log in using XFCE window
manager. But then I'm unable to launch its Settings Manager. I mean when I
invoke it through the menu nothing shows up. Launching it through XFCE
terminal doesn't work either (using xfce-setting-show command).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Setya