Cant login to XFCE

open59 open59 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 17 11:02:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just install last ubuntu version and I have similar problem.

When I log in gdm to xfce, session don't really boot and no panel appaear.

I have removed gdm and install kdm and it works nice now.

Probably a bug in gdm or xfce...

Allez voir tout ce que je vends à cette adresse :

http://okaz.59.62.free.fr/okaz.html