blender shortcuts and xfce (xubuntu)

claudio castelli kurageart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:32:28 CEST 2008

Hi.. I'm a blender user, and i switched from ubuntu to xubuntu for the
lightness and cleanness of Xfce…
Now, bleder uses a very important shortcut for selecting edges loops,
alt+rbm …wich are not working by default even in Gnome. Do you know ho to
disable it in Xfce? I tried both from keyboard preferences, and from window
manager.. without any results..
Also, on this page i found some hidden configurations:
http://www.xfce.org/documentation/4.2/manuals/xfwm4

"
Hidden options

Some hidden options allow you to customize *xfwm4* behaviour. They have to
be added by hand to your HOME/.config/xfce4/xfwm4/xfwm4rc file. You may have
to create this file.

easy_click=false

Add this line to your xfwm4rc file if you want to disable the ability to
move and resize windows using the Alt button + mouse click shortcut.
I followed the indications but everything just works as before...
I hope someone there will be able to help!
thanks!