XFCE from trunk problems

Perriman chuchiperriman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:56:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

	I have downloaded xfce from trunk and I have installed all the
libraries in ubuntu hardy (uninstalling all ubuntu packages).

I find a problem: The xfce.desktop is not copied to the correct place.

I have copied it manually to /usr/share/xsessions/xfce.desktop. I think
this is a bug...

Another problem is xfce4-mixer. I have compiled and installer it but I
cannot add the plugin into the panel. I cannot see this plugin in the
list.

Another problem: If I press alt+f2 to execute an application, I write
xfce4-terminal but nothing happends... If I execute terminal, it open a
terminal then I write xfce4-terminal into the another terminal and it
opens the new terminal (wohh!!! sorry for my english!)

The last problem and more important: When I compile some libraries, the
xfce menu disapear from the panel and I need restart and reinsert it in
the panel.

I don't know if It is some problem of my installation...

Regards,
	Perriman