ANN: xfce4-linelight-plugin version 0.1.6 released

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 26 20:02:02 CEST 2008

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:19:51 +0200 Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> Am Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:17:34 +0200
> schrieb Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>:
>
> > On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 12:38 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmh, there no bugzilla project yet for this plugin, but I noticed
> > > that when a search reports two many files, the plugin window just
> > > grow out of the screen, there's no scrollbar, so it's not really
> > > usable.
> > >

> > I have added a product entry in the Panel Plugins section of
> > bugzilla. I don't know if the author has already a bugzilla account
> > (if this is the case, just drop me a mail) so I assigned the bugs to
> > goodies-dev by default.
>
> I think he was planning to use his own bug tracker on
> http://bugs.ganymede.ch/ which I don't think is a good idea. But it's
> up to him of course.

No, I think it's a fine idea -- the link to the tracker is clearly on
the project website, and people should be happy using the tools they're
most comfortable with.  JF, should probably remove the component in our
bugzilla to avoid confusion, unless you want to talk to the plugin
author and ask him what he wants to do.

	-brian