ANN: Orage version 188.8.131.52 released
kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Jul 22 14:59:47 CEST 2008
This 184.108.40.206 release probably is the last stable Orage 4.5 release
before the bundled Xfce 4.6. It is mainly a bug fix release, but contains
few small enhancements also.
You can find it from
Changelog compared to the previous stable Orage release 220.127.116.11:
BUG FIXES after 18.104.22.168:
- GLib-Critical on g_source_remove in orageclock
- No visual confirmation of setting
Event list updated similarly than Orage 4.4 if appointment is changed.
- Appointment end time not updated when start time is changed
By default Orage now uses duration, which eliminates this problem.
End date is still not update automatically.
- strptime implicitly converted to pointer
Fix provided by Debian development team
- Add support for evolution ics files
- typo in orage de translation
There were more similar errors; fixed them all.
- Button layout in confirmation dialog swapped
- "Phantom" marks in calendar when switching month
Thanks to Colin Leroy for the fix.
- Todo without due date
- Remove mcs-dependency
Thanks to Stephan Arts, who created this patch
- Orage freezes on double click of orage-clock panel plugin
- Alarm procedure with redirection (meaning < or >)
is parsed Incorrectly
Fixed timing problem in orageclock panel plugin.
- If only hourly (or slower) changing clock was shown,
the refresh was delayed instead of happening when the time changed.
Several memory leaks fixed.
Corrected some timezones.
Several internal code clean outs and efficiency improvements.
Changed default timezone selection directory to be /usr/share/zoneinfo.
Fixed possible problem in searching the icon.
- Now using full path as last effort.
Patch provided by MaLiK
Fixed problem in preferences when setting stick or on top properties.
Fixed error in day view when showing reserved time for appointments
crossing day change.
Gtk-CRITICAL **: calendar_invalidate_day_num: assertion `row != -1' failed
which could happen when changing month in Orage main window.
ENHANCEMENTS after 22.214.171.124:
- Event Alarm Settings - Add ability to set/save defaults
Added possibility to modify default alarms
- globaltime doesn't have manpage
Added man pages for both Orage and globaltime.
- Add list of today's events in the mainbox
Thanks to Colin Leroy for this code.
Several translations updates
Documentation and NEWS updated
Added small arrows into day view to help scrolling
Removed libical week start day setting and replaced that by reading
first week day from locale. There is still undocumented parameter
in case locale setting is wrong. (Bug 3898)
Added categories and made it possible to associate a colour to them.
Event list and Day list views show categories with the colour.
Added sound to be part of the default alarm.
Made todo box under the main window invisible when it is empty
Refreshing day list similarly to event list if appointment changed.
More information about the Xfce