Where is the mouse cursor?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 14 12:20:06 CEST 2008

I often have the problem "Where is my mouse cursor?!" because I overlook
it and it got lost.

I thought I have seen a find-and-show-the-mouse-cursor-function (holding
down the Control-key?) in an older version of xfce, but I cannot find it
any more in xfce 4.4.2 which I am currently using.

Is there an easy and quick using function somewhere?

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/