Request Clickable Task Switcher

Peter de Ridder peter at xfce.org
Fri Jul 11 08:43:32 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 5:14 AM, <jcw at highperformance.net> wrote:
> I would like to request a clickable task switcher.  It would be nice to
> select the task with the mouse when the list of programs running is very
> long.

You can switch with the mouse. xfdesktop has a window list menu, this is a
list of all windows on all workspaces. Default you can open this it with
clicking your middle mouse button on the desktop.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 8:40 AM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org>
wrote:

> On ven, 2008-07-11 at 11:16 +0530, Biju Chacko wrote:
> > Do you mean something like the tasklist panel plugin?
>
> I guess this can be seen as a workaround, but I think he's speaking of
> the alt-tab behavior. OSX can use the mouse in there, which may be
> useful, yeah.

If i'm not mistaken, it is possible to create a keyboard shortcut.

Regards,
Peter