Activating plugin with keyboard shortcut

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Fri Jan 4 18:00:24 CET 2008

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:53:56 +0100, mmassonnet at gmail.com wrote:

> Yeah, verve uses DBus, but there are also the windowlist/menu/...
> plugins that have a focus interface however with XSelection.  They all
> have a xfce4-popup-$something command or verve-focus.  The dict plugin
> is missing such an interface, unfortunately.
xfce4-popup-dict added in SVN r3777.

Calling it without any arguments opens the main window, by specifying
the command line argument -t or --text-field the text entry field in
the panel(if shown) gets the input focus.

Maybe I put some bugs into the code, so feel free to test it and report
anything you'll notice.

Btw, thanks Mike to pointing me to the windowlist plugin code, I used
much of it which saved me a lot of work.

Regards,
Enrico