Mousepad, File, Open Recent

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Wed Feb 13 16:12:55 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:27:44PM +0000, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Wow!  Bug reporting works!  I reported the bug last night on the Debian
> bugzilla, and Yves-Alexis Perez, the maintainer, has already fixed it,
> presumably by applying your patch.
>
> So, thanks, guys, great work!
Yes, I sent a mail to this list but using my other mail address so it ended up
in moderation. The patch is confirmed working.

(there's another problem, independently of this patch, in the recent item menu
there's a greyed item "No item found" even if there is other items displayed.
I'll open a bug report for this)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis