Mousepad, File, Open Recent

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 13 02:03:51 CET 2008

Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 at 11:53am, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
>
> :Mousepad's Open Recent list lists the first 10 files I ever opened, not
> :the last ten.  Is this a known bug?
>
> Did I ask in the wrong place?  Mousepad is an xfce app, is it not?

1. You asked less than 8 hours ago.  Normal mailing list etiquette
suggests waiting at least a few days before "thread bumping."

2. Perhaps no one knows.  People tend not to chime in if they don't know
the answer to something.

3. Your original post was in the evening for Europe.  Now EU is
(hopefully!) asleep.  While the maintainer of mousepad lives on the east
coast of the US (and might not be able to answer during work hours), the
person who's been doing the most work on it lately lives in Europe.
Please be mindful that we're an international community and we don't
work on Xfce for a living.

In short: be patient and accept that you may not get an answer if no one
has one for you or cares enough to dig into it.

	-brian