auto login with xfce?

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:28:03 CET 2008

i have something similar in one of my init scripts... (the last script)
problems: hal related stuff is f* up...

- can't shutdown (sometimes it asks a password, sometimes shutdown and
restart are greyed out)
- can't mount removable stuff

i have something like: su -c "cd && startxfce4" samuel
i needed the "cd" command otherwise thunar and terminal would start in
/ instead of /home/samuel...

gr,S