Command to reset the mailwatch icon?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Dec 14 11:31:15 CET 2008

(Please use the mailing list in the future; that way everyone can
benefit from your question, and I don't have to answer those for
which other people know the answer.)

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 02:09:21 -0800 Joshua Hernandez wrote:

>   Is there a command I could run, say, after closing Thunderbird, that
> would have mailwatch check for mail, and so clear the icon?  Not
> having to care about my mail for the next few (< 20) minutes would be
> a small blessing.  Any other suggestion is welcome.

Send SIGUSR1 to the plugin... that'll tell it to re-check for mail.
This'll only work in 1.1.0 though -- anything earlier and it'll just
kill the plugin.

	-b