browsing the network from thunar

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Dec 11 19:58:10 CET 2008

On 2008-12-11, Roger D <luo_hei at yahoo.es> wrote:

> I want to browse the windows shares in my network from thunar,
> so, I would like to know what choices do I have for this.

None.

> Right now I only see a way: manually mount the shares with
> samba and browse the mounted directory. Is there a better
> solution for this?

I recommend pyNeighborhood.  It's GTK-based SMB network
browser.  You can mount shares by double-clicking on them and
then it can also be configured to open thunar on a mounted
share with a "right-click".

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! The PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY
                                  at               is CRYING for an END to