screensaver

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:32:55 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 10.12.2008, 06:06 -0800 schrieb Globe Trotter:

> --- On Tue, 12/9/08, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> >
> > By "we", Christoph of course means Fedora...

Globe Trotter and me know each other from several emails, so I assumed
he knows that.

> the
> > xlock issue isn't an
> > Xfce problem, of course...
> >
> > 	-brian
>
> Hi Christoph and Brian,
>
> Not to worry:-) I have filed a bug report with Fedora.
>
> I have tracked the problem down to glxgears (I think), switching to
> xlock -mode blank makes the problem go away (at least the machine has
> been running since Saturday).
>
> I have also filed a bug report, though I don't know if there will be
> much activity there: in my experience, speedy resolution depends very
> much on the person assigned to the task.

It also very much depends on the information you give. "My system is
completely up to date" for example is not really good information.

Anyway, let's discuss all this ether in Red Hat's bugzilla or on
fedora-list, because it's definitely not Xfce-related.

Regards,
Christoph