ANN: midori version 0.0.21 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:22:57 CEST 2008

Hello Christian,

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:45 PM,  <christian at twotoasts.de> wrote:
> show the loading progress inside the location entry. Also typing an
> address in the location and pressing Alt + Enter will open the address
> in a new tab.

Might I suggest making this behave similar to the way it works in Opera:
<shift>+enter -- open in new tab
<ctrl>+<shift>+enter -- open in background tab?

I also find this behaviour highly practical in various entry boxes
(like the search box on Wikipedia, for instance), and not only in the
location address. For the Wikipedia example, entering "hello" in the
search box and hitting <shift>+enter will open the search page in a
new tab.

Thank you,
Liviu