Looking for mailwatch app

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Sun Aug 31 04:26:58 CEST 2008

lør, 30 08 2008 kl. 22:01 +0000, skrev Grant Edwards:
> Cool, thanks!  I'll give the svn version a try.  I'm off
> looking for an easy way to annotate an SVG icon
> programmatically...

Try the following commands with the attached SVG file:

$ sed 's/!MAILBOX!/Private/g' <mailbox.svg >mailbox1.svg
$ sed 's/!MAILBOX!/Xfce and other mailing lists/g' <mailbox.svg
>mailbox1.svg

The width was a little tricky. I looked in the SVG specification, and it
supports percentage sizes. Setting the width to "100%" did the trick.

Stefan