Recovering From Error -- UPDATE

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 25 17:42:46 CEST 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   No, I haven't. I don't see any option on the desktop menu (right-click
> on root window) under Settings, Accessories, or System. Nor do I see it on
> the list under "Add New Item" for panel properties. How do I do this?

   The manual's html page shows an image (Figure 8) of the graphical pager,
and tells me that's an option to the CDE-like desktop switcher. However, it
does not tell me how to replace the desktop switcher with the graphical
pager.

   Perhaps the later was blown away with some of the libraries when I
accidently borked the panel. A pointer on where to find the graphical pager
plugin, and one on how to re-install it, would be very helpful.

Rich