xfwm4 problems

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Aug 19 21:20:51 CEST 2008

I have tested with twm and it works just fine. I am using X 7.3, but I've had
no problems in the past with other desktop environments.
I think it may have to do with the click speed, because I do not need to
double click anything only single click to open programs or folders in thunar,
and a single click on the title bar will maximize it. I turned down the double
click speed in xfce, but it made zero difference.

If I click on 'File Edit View' or any other menu bar option in most apps it
appears then goes away, as if i double clicked.

I'm starting to get irritated past the point of caring! this shouldn't be so
compliacted to get Xfce working! What could I have missed?

nathan