xfce-4.4.2 menu

nettxzl nettxzl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:48:05 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>wrote:

> nettxzl wrote:
> > I should say that before applying this patch, I also applied another
> patch
> >
> > xfdesktop-4.4.2-relocation-and-memleak.patch
>
> Mind sending me this patch?  Curious to know if there's anything useful
> in there...

The patch originates from gentoo I think.
I've attached the patch but I'm afraid the xfce list scrubs attachments so
it might not reach you. If you do a google search on

xfdesktop-4.4.2-relocation-and-memleak.patch

it will bring up many ftp or mirror sites which have this patch. One
possibility is

http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/xfce-base/xfdesktop/files/