xfce-4.4.2 menu

nettxzl nettxzl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:30:57 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 04:41:50PM +0800, nettxzl wrote:
> > Does anyone have any ideas how I might go about fixing it? Thanks for any
> > help.
>
> Maybe check the installation prefix and/or if you have a previous
> conflicting installation?

Thanks for the suggestions.

I used the same configure options for all the packages. This is what I used:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib/xfce4

Should I have done something different for the xfdesktop package?

This was my first build and install of xfce on a brand new LFS/BLFS (Linux
from Scratch) system.

Toni