Simplified pager or similar

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Apr 29 05:51:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 20:12 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> > > On the Taskbar...
> > > (Right click) Pager > Properties > (check) Show workspace names
> > > Xfce Menu > Settings > Workspaces Settings > Workspace names >
> > > (Double click to change name)
> >
> > Thanks, Pariksheet.
> >
> > I have no option to 'Show workspace names' (see attached screenshot).
> > Version of Xfce is 4.4.2. Was this available in earlier versions?
>
> Likely the opposite... development version.

	This means the next version will have the CDE-like desktop buttons?
Damn, that was the plugin I was thinking about writing.  Oh well,
there's still some other stuff I can do.  Maybe I'll start with
something uselessly fun and see if maybe something useful pops up.

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure